Optimistic Dreamer

I am a dreamer
I am a dreamer
I dream that we have no woes
All are friends and no foes

I dream that I can fly
And I am neither flustered nor shy
I dream that every one is happy
There are no slackers and all are sappy

I dream that there is no evil
And every one live at freewill
No terrorism, no persecution, no deceit
Oh, it is sweet coz everyone is discreet

Impossible is nothing
If one pursues unwavering
If you believe in yourself and do it
It is yours – finish line and lime light

One should never give up
Whatever may come up
I am a dreamer
An optimistic dreamer

(Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am an ordinary man

Lost Soul (Lupta Aatman)

Of Talent and Recognition